1. Purpose and Acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.audionostrum.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by Josep María Gallart Moreno (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
The navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. Identification and Communications
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
– Audionoustrum S.L. CIF: B09845660
– Its registered office is at: C/ Passeig Garcia Faria 17, Barcelona 08005 (Spain).
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made via postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
3. Conditions of Access and Us
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the appropriate form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist advocacy or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- c) Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being transferred to the user any of the rights of exploitation thereof beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, documents, files or other elements of the website, alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
5.1.- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
AUDIONOSTRUM, es el responsable de tratamiento de los datos personales que nos facilitas y se responsabiliza de tus datos de acuerdo con la normativa aplicable en materia de protección de datos.
Audionoustrum S.L. CIF: B09845660
– Its registered office is at: C/ Passeig Garcia Faria 17, Barcelona 08005 (Spain).
– Email: email@example.com
5.2.- What is the purpose of the use and collection of your personal data?
Maintain a business relationship and sending commercial communications of our products and / or services.
Sending commercial advertising communications via email, SMS and Social Networks, about our products and / or services.
Analytical purposes, to improve our services and offer you improvements in the functionality and services offered by AUDIONOSTRUM carrying out market research or conducting surveys.
5.3.- What is the Legal Basis for the Processing of your personal datation of your personal data?
5.4.- What kind of personal data do we process?
All data requested through our Web, are mandatory and necessary for the provision of our service optimally. We will only process your contact information: name, surname and e-mail address.
5.5.- To whom do we communicate your data?
AUDIONOSTRUM, informs you and expressly guarantees that your personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except by legal obligation and in the event that any type of transfer of your data will be carried out, you will be asked for your express, informed and unequivocal consent beforehand.
Commercial communications via email, SMS and Social Networks are always carried out directly by AUDIONOSTRUM,
Our commercial communications will always include a link to unsubscribe, in an agile and simple way. You just have to click on the link «Unsubscribe», located at the bottom of the same.
5.6.- How long do we keep your personal data?
They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
5.7.- What are your rights?
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether AUDIONOSTRUM is processing your personal data.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of any of your personal data processed by AUDIONOSTRUM at any time.
- Right to object to the processing of data on the basis of legitimate interest:
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of AUDIONOSTRUM’s legitimate interest, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose to commercial advertising communications, by email, SMS, Social Networks. Our communications will always include a link to unsubscribe, in an agile and simple way. You only have to click on the link «Unsubscribe», located at the bottom of it.
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you consider that AUDIONOSTRUM is not treating your personal data correctly, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
- Right to limit the processing: You have the right to request that AUDIONOSTRUM limits the processing of your personal data.
- Right to portability: Whenever AUDIONOSTRUM, processes your personal data by automated means based on your consent or an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to your name or to a third party. This will include only the personal data you have provided to us.
5.8.- Where to exercise your rights?
You can exercise the rights mentioned in the previous section by sending an email to: email@example.com or the postal address: C/ Mimoses 48, 08029 Cervelló (Spain).
5.10.- Applicable Regulations
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) on the protection of personal data.
All on-line payment transactions are carried out through a secure server, based on the SSL standard, which protects the data against attempts of violation by third parties. Their transmission will be encrypted, guaranteeing their confidentiality.
6.- Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. For all litigation involving the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, Spanish law shall apply.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies used by Audionostrum
Category of use Example
Preferences To provide information society services requested by the user and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
Google Analytics Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website.
It also enables cookies on the domain of the site you are on and uses a set of cookies called «__utma», «__utmb», «__utmc» and «__utmz» to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
Learn more about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information.
Information to disable or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.