Incredible Sound in Small Size
A loudspeaker system that may be small in size but is grand in performance. Named after the smallest planet in our solar system, the Mercury is slim, elegant, and haughty, making it the perfect addition to any small or medium-sized room.
The Mercury system associated with quality electronics, can reproduce any recording with a realism that’s hard to believe. Don’t be fooled by their compact size the Mercury is a true high-end speaker, equipped with first-class components and solutions.
Featuring a pure Beryllium membrane tweeter and carbon fiber cross-section woofer, the Mercury delivers exceptional sound quality. The optimized crossover with phase adjustment ensures a smooth frequency transition between drivers, while the massive diffraction-optimized enclosure enhances the Mercury’s sonic performance.
With a performance of 87db at 1 watt at one meter and recommended amplification from 30 to 200 watts, the Mercury is a powerful and versatile addition to any home audio system.
- 2 and half Way-system phase optimized crossover
- Woofer 6 ½ inches carbon driver.
- Twetter 1 inch Beryllium dome.
- Transmission line type cabinet.
- 2 types of wood in the cabinet to eliminate resonances
- Non-reflective front optimized for close listening
- Metal parts crafted with surgical quality steel.
- Different finishes are possible on request.
- Sensitivity: 87 db.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm.
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 25KHz.
- Recommended amplifier: 30 to 200 Watts.
- Dimensions: Height 44,29inches (112,5 cm), Width 7,87 inches (20 cm)
- Depth 11,41 inches (29 cm). Platform size: Widht 11,81 inches (30 cm)
- Depth 15,35 inches (39 cm)
- Net Weight: 50,71 lbs (23 kg) each.